Friday, October 1, 2010

Wowee!

Last weekend DH and I went to see "Easy A" for our Sept date night.

Before that, however, we went to the furniture store and bought our new dresser! It was delivered Thursday and we went through all of our clothes and have gotten rid of FOUR trash bags of clothes so far. FOUR. That's insane. Do you know how many pairs of shorts he had that don't fit? How many tanktops I had because I couldn't find mine, so I just bought more?? CRAZY. That's what it was.

Also, I went through the Starbuck's drive through Thursday. I bought my and Julie's drinks and then paid for the car behind me, crossing off another item. I can't help but wonder - did they pay for the car behind them, or just keep their little bit of surprise to themselves?

Yay for crossing off 3 items and keeping up with a monthly item!!

No comments:

Post a Comment